Quote of the Month

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your path straight."

~Proverbs 3: 5-6 (NLT)

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Nothing New


        Well readers, there has been nothing new as far as my suspicions go. I have been working with one of my good friends and her 3 children (one of them is autistic). My friend is learning how to get her life to a place where she can function and she can help her children function. Now, normally I'm not one to show a mother how to raise her children, because, I am not a mother. I work with children in a school setting but that's not even on a regular basis. I have been too stressed with helping her, keeping house (barely), working 2 jobs, volunteering as church secretary, and making sure that my family is taken care of. As of now, I have a cold. I decided this past week that I needed to slow down and when I did, I got sick. I guess this is my body's way of telling me to slow down. idk. I've been burning the candle at both ends for quite a while now. I guess that the way I make myself feel better and not think about my own problems is by focusing on helping someone else. I know that God knows what it is that I'm going through. I believe that there is a reason that I haven't had children yet. There is a good reason for it and I just can't see it yet. I know that God will bless my husband and I with a child someday. For now, I'm going to focus on doing what I need to do and I will try not to run around like a headless chicken.

Lots of Love and Baby Dust,

Mrs. C.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Bit of Encouragement

A Bit of Encouragement